Join us as we celebrate “Family, Friends & Forestry 2.0”
at the 84th Annual “Logging, Construction, Trucking
& Heavy Equipment Expo”
Thursday, February 24th to Saturday, February 26th, 2022
Lane County Convention Center and Fairgrounds,
Headquarters Hotel – Graduate Eugene
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you have been contacted by a 3rd party Housing Services to book your rooms— or any party claiming to be the “reservation agent” for the OLC or the Graduate Eugene or other Eugene / Springfield area hotels — IT IS A SCAM. DO NOT make reservations through them or give them your personal/credit card information. The OLC does not use 3rd party booking agents; You are responsible for reserving your room reservations directly with the hotels.
Plan to join us at the 2022 Oregon Logging Conference as we celebrate our 84th Year! Every year manufacturers and dealers around the world exhibit the latest technology at the largest inside and outside equipment show in North America. Plan to attend the “power packed” educational opportunities including; keynote speaker, What’s New In Logging panel session, business seminars and outside hands-on training seminars. Earn as many as 11 professional logger credits in just two days when attending the program and seminar sessions!
- Plan to Attend the 2022 Oregon Logging Conference!
- REMEMBER! Registered Companies Will Receive 2 Credits Toward Their Professional Logger Certifications for Attending the Equipment Show!
- 2022 Registration Information will be Posted in September 2021.
- Participate in hands-on training seminars
- Earn as many as 11 professional logger credits / 8 SAF-CFE credits.
- View the latest technology in logging and construction equipment on display inside and outside at the Lane County Fairgrounds.
- Network and socialize with forestry professionals from around the world.
- Plan to enter the 12th Annual Log Loader Competition – Friday and Saturday of the Conference. Click here to download the 2022 Log Loader Competition Entry Form
- Largest Logging Equipment Show West of the Mississippi!
- Equipment Show Hours – Thursday & Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
The Oregon Logging Conference Foundation accepts Scholarship Applications beginning December 1st of each year. Click Here to download the 2022-2023 OLC application and details. PLEASE NOTE Applications must be received in OLC office no later than April 1st.
“The Oregon Logging Conference is packed with unique opportunities for forestry professionals to network and learn more about their trade. The 2022 conference will certainly live up to its reputation as being the best logging, construction, trucking and heavy equipment shows in North America.”
—Scott Melcher, 2021-2022 OLC President
Click on logo to download information on the Repair & Recovery Fire Relief Fund Program.
Click here to donate to the Repair & Recovery Fire Relief Fund
The Oregon Logging Conference Foundation accepts Scholarship Applications beginning December 1st of each year. Click Here to download the 2021-2022 OLC application and details. PLEASE NOTE Applications must be received in OLC office no later than May 1st.