IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BOOTH FURNISHINGS & SERVICES WILL BE POSTED SOON.
Fern Exposition Services will be the service contractor for the 2024 Oregon Logging Conference Show.
All confirmed exhibitors will be receiving an invite via email from Fern Expo to the online Oneview exhibitor services portal, please follow the instructions in that invite to access the system in order to arrange for rentals and services. If you do not receive the email invite, or have issue accessing the system please contact Kris Johnson via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 503-929-3494. Deadline to receive discount is January 31st, 2024.
- Freight, warehousing, shipping and onsite forklift services:
- Inbound Services – we will receive your exhibit at our warehouse and deliver it to the show for you to setup.
- Outbound Services – we will pick up your exhibit and take to our warehouse at the end of the show. We will ship it at your expense by carrier of your choice to any destination.
- Exhibit Carrier Services – we will pick up your empty exhibit containers before the show begins and return them in time for you to repack your exhibit.
- Forklift Services – we will place your exhibit in your assigned display booth. Forklifts will be available with lift capacity up to 15,000 lbs. Forklift services are charges in addition to other services listed.
- Shipping – Fern Expo offers competitive rates for door to door shipping services through our logistics division Fern Transportation please call for a freight quote.
- Material Handing – In the event you are not onsite when your equipment or exhibitor arrives. Fern Expo will provide material handling for any exhibit arriving onsite by a common carrier. There will be a charge for this.
We partner with you to bring your exhibit to the next level with the very best in creative design, graphics, labor, furnishings, and other event services. We are there, invisible, behind the scenes, supporting you every step of the way starting with your brand, your audience and your event needs.