The New Technology in Logging seminar is already shaping up to be one of the education highlights of this year’s Oregon Logging Conference, held Feb. 20 – 22, 2014 in Eugene, Ore.
Industry Professionals Provide Insight
The seminar, worth two professional logger credits, will be monitored by Jeff Wimer, the head of the OSU Logging Training Program out of Corvallis, Ore. This year’s panel of industry professionals and their subjects include:
• Stormwater Treatment for Log Yard Runoff, Peter Pearson, Project Manager, Clearwater Services Inc.
• Video Surveillance of Your Rigging Crew, Rob Keefe, University of Idaho
• The Future of Satellite Tracking and Communications in Single Environments, Terry Crockett, PNW Distribution Mgr.,Globalstar Inc.
• Unmanned Aerial Surveillance Use in Harvest Unit Layout, Michael Wing, OSU College of Forestry
• New Technology in Logging, Barry Peterson, Integrated Solutions Manager, Pape’ Machinery
• Technology for Machine Stability & Steep Slope Operations, Antti Rasanen, Ponsse Factory, Finland
If you haven’t had a chance to register yet for the OLC, don’t wait. Just click HERE to get started.