March 13, 2017
The Oregon Logging Conference (OLC) has announced its new officers for 2017-2018. The following board officers and staff will serve the OLC for 2017-2018:
- Rick Kriege, Kriege Logging LLC., Inc., Prineville, Ore., president
- Jim Dudley, Swanson Group, Glendale, Ore., first vice president
- Greg Stratton, Southern Oregon Timber Mgmt., Riddle, Ore., second vice president
- Scott Melcher, Melcher Logging Co., Sweet Home, Or., third vice president
- Milton Moran, Cascade Timber Consulting Inc., Sweet Home, Ore., treasurer
- Rikki Wellman, Oregon Logging Conference, Eugene, Ore., conference manager.
The 2018 Oregon Logging Conference will celebrate its eightieth anniversary February 22 to February 24, 2017 at the Lane Events Center in Eugene, Ore., and will feature education seminars, exhibits on the latest technology in logging equipment, networking opportunities and the chance to earn professional logger credits. Details are available at the Oregon Logging Conference website, www.oregonloggingconference.com, or by calling 541-686-9191.