The 77th annual Oregon Logging Conference, held February 19-21, is just two short days away.
For three days the Lane County Fairgrounds in Eugene, Ore., will be packed with timber industry events. You’ll have the opportunity to:
• see hundreds of forest product exhibitors,
• check out the latest equipment,
• attend classes and seminars on a variety of topics,
• watch chainsaw carvers create amazing art pieces,
• network with other industry professionals,
• Root on operators as they compete in the annual Log Loader Competition,
• enjoy social events, the annual dinner and auction, the Sawdust Bowl, and the OLC breakfasts,
• and much more.
Don’t miss your chance to take part Oregon Logging Conference. This one-of-a-kind annual logging event is the largest outdoor show like this west of the Mississippi!
We’ll see you at the show!