At a time when dollars are stretched thin, the Oregon Logging Conference, held February 20-22, 2014, in the Eugene, Ore., in an incredible deal.
Registration for the entire three-day event is only $95.00. Attendees receive:
• Admission to all logger education program seminars, including Oregon and Washington Forest Practices training. You can earn up to 10 professional logger credits.
• Registered Companies will receive two credits when attending the OLC and Equipment Show.
• Hands-On Seminars. See program for details.
• Admission to the Oregon Logging Conference Equipment Show
• Hosted Beer &Wine at the Pre-Registration /Meet & Greet Main Level of the Eugene Hilton onWednesday, February 19.
• Hosted breakfast at the Wheeler Pavilion on Thursday, February 20, and Friday, February 21.
• Sawdust Bowls – Hosted Beer andWine, on Thursday, February 20, and Friday, February 21.
• NEW! Wednesday, February 19th, seminar at the Eugene Hilton “Stewardship Contracting with the Forest Service. Sponsored by USFS PNW Region.
All this for under $100! Register for the OLC today by just clicking HERE.